Bill of Lading
Terms and conditions
The Transporter will not be responsible for any damage not resulting from transporter negligence.
1. The customer verifies this vehicle is free of contents.
2. No delivery time is guaranteed. All delivery dates and times are only estimates of normal deliveries. (delays may occur). Transporter does not agree to transport shipment in time for any particular market or event and will not be responsible for loss or damages occasioned by unavoidable delay. There are absolutely no guarantees made, expressed or implied, regarding delivery times or dates.
3. No auto rental will be honored (for delays, damage, or accidents).
4. The transporter will not be responsible for damage caused by leaking fluids, (battery acids, break systems, cooling systems, antifreeze solutions) industrial fall-out and acts of God.
5. The transporter will not be responsible for damage caused by freezing of engines, cooling systems, and/or batteries.
6. The transporter will not be responsible for damage that results to the vehicle from tie downs breaking or tearing.
7. The customer is responsible for preparing the vehicle for transport. All loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc., must be removed and properly secured. Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is the customer’s responsibility including damages caused by said part to any and all other vehicles involved.
8. The customer is responsible for completely disarming any alarm system installed in the vehicle. The customer must provide keys to any alarm systems. In the event the car alarm sounds, the transporter is required to silence the alarm by any means the transporter or transport driver deems reasonable and effective.
9. The transporter will not be responsible for any mechanical function damages to include: engine, transmission, rear end, motor mounts, drive trains, wiring systems, cooling systems, window motors, radios, stereo systems, power steering, air bag, break cable or break system, clutch cable or clutch, engine tuning, vehicle computerized systems, alarm systems, any switch, alignment or suspension, etc, (anything that is mechanical or electrical).
10. The transporter will not be responsible for any exhaust system, mufflers, or tail pipes, No exceptions.
11. The transporter will not be responsible for for convertible tops that are loose, torn, or have visible wear. The transporter will not be responsible for vehicle boots, caps, masks, bras, and matt black wraps or any other type of canvas or material covering. No exceptions.
12. The vehicle owner or the customer shall, in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pick-up and/or delivery, if for any reason they are unavailable.
13. The transporter will inform the customer prior to delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to have the full payment when the transporter’s driver arrivers. In order to affect pickup and deliver the customer agrees to meet the transporter driver driver at any specific time and place. No exceptions.
14. If the customer is not able to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and/or delivery charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
15. The customer agrees that should this vehicle become inoperative for any reason during transport, a charge of $100.00 (one hundred dollars) will be added to the transport charges and will be collected at time of vehicle delivery. This charge must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check. No exceptions.
16. The customer agrees that their vehicle is insured and their insurance has primary responsibility.
17. All claims will be settled at actual cost.
18. The customer agrees that this is the only contract between the parties governing this transport and no other agreement or contract is in effect. No claim or legal action of any kind may be initiated against transporter’s agent(s) or the transport broker (if any). Claims for damage must be made to the transporter.
19. Exceptions for damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading at time of delivery, a claim for damage not documented on Bill of Lading will not be honored. All claims must be made in writing within 15 (fifteen) days of delivery with a statement of specific damage claimed. All claims, subrogation, litigation, or legal action must have right of venue in the state of Pennsylvania the city of Philadelphia in the municipal court.
20. Due to customer’s location, vehicle can be driven. Fuel will be reimbursed upon customer’s request.
If any provision or part of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all other part of this agreement remain in effect.